Appeal for Support
Jesus aimed to instill imagination in his disciples so they could think the unthinkable and do the incredible.
—Ilia Delio, OSF
Twenty Five years ago five religious communities came together to imagine a peace and justice ministry that would build community and create change. Today, the Intercommunity Peace and Justice Center is sponsored by twenty religious communities and supported by thousands of you who participate in our programs, events and advocacy, and receive our justice journal and resources! With trust in God and in collaboration with you we respond to the most critical issues of our day.
As you read our annual report please hear our gratitude to you for all that has been accomplished and imagine the ways that you can strengthen, support and sustain this ministry.
Think the unthinkable…
Together we are thinking the unthinkable when this small ministry:
- Provides programs in 19 countries
- Moves pharmaceutical companies to make HIV medicine accessible to 3.2 million children
- Empowers women to create change in Cashmere, Connell, Colombia, and Cambodia
- Sees 70,000 downloads of educational resources from our website in one year
Do the incredible…
Together let’s do the incredible! As we prepare to celebrate our 25th year let’s dream and do the work of justice in bold and remarkable new ways that bring peace to those who are war-torn and marginalized; justice to immigrants and our fragile Earth; and inclusive community in our church.
Keep some room in your heart for the unthinkable as you take out the donation envelope and consider what matters to you!
When you return your envelope:
- Pray for this ministry of peace and justice
- Consider helping us set a solid financial foundation for the next 25 years
- Make a donation of any size, or a regular pledge
- Be incredible in your support of one program that you want to flourish
We invite your partnership with us to do what is necessary for justice, peace and mercy to come to fruition in our time, in the church and world. We thank our good and gracious God for the gift you are to the Intercommunity Peace and Justice Center.