Office Manager/Graphic Design
Intercommunity Peace & Justice Center (IPJC) is offering a full-time position requiring proficiency with Adobe CS–InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver; basic knowledge of computer network administration; Microsoft office 2016 including Access database management.
- Expressed and demonstrated commitment to values and issues which constitute the Intercommunity Peace and Justice Center’s mission.
- Good desktop publishing skills including experience with Adobe CS6—InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and WordPress. Knowledge of digital/offset printing processes preferred.
- Knowledge of computer network administration (Server Essentials 2012 and Exchange Online/Office 365) preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows OS and Microsoft Office programs, including Access 2016.
- Ability to interface with the public in representing IPJC on the phone and at events.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong office organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a consensus decision making and collaborative teamwork environment.
- Familiarity with the Catholic Church and Religious Institutions.
- BA Degree in related field.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hours: 40/week.
- Desktop publishing: Design 16-page quarterly journal, annual reports, brochures, flyers, booklets.
- Word processing: Perform general word processing tasks, including letters and other documents in coordination with staff, mail merges and labels.
- Database: Proficiency with Access 2016, update records, design/run queries, print reports and mailing labels, update/modify database capabilities when needed.
- IT Support/Website: Manage and troubleshoot computer network/endpoint systems. Keep website current; working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Project coordination: gathers materials as directed by staff for programs, events, projects.
- Coordinate the volunteer/work study staff: train, support, schedule, manage and assign tasks.
- Office Management: facilitate the overall functioning of the office (vendor relations, calendaring, purchasing etc.).
- Events Assistance: Provide support for IPJC events as needed.
- Telephone: answer and routes call to appropriate staff person; respond to requests for resources.
- Mail: manage incoming/outgoing mail and facilitate all aspects of bulk mailings. Knowledge of USPS business mail processes preferred.
- Research: Assist IPJC staff with research.
Salary and Benefits
- Salaried position with generous health care and vacation benefits.
- Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.